HIGH PERFORMANCE U17 & U19 COMBINED TRAINING SQUAD
Dates: Sundays 12.30pm - 2.30pm
Venue: Rossmoyne Senior High School
Nomination for this High Performance Squad will be through the Under 19 nomination and trial, and from existing Under 17 State Team.
ON LINE NOMINATION
There will be no online nomination for this group, but details and programs package will be emailed to all players who have nominated for Under 19 and Under 17 to express their interest.
HIGH PERFORMANCE U15 SQUAD
Player Nomination Form for 2020 U15 High Performance Squad
CALLING FOR NOMINATIONS from young talented players for the selection trials for the Under 15 High Performance Squad for 2020.
- 2 locations: South (Melville); North (Balcatta)
- 2020 Season: 2 April - 10 December 2020
- Days / times: North on Wednesday 6pm-8pm; South on Thursday 6pm-8pm.
- Cost: $25 / session, paid semi-annually at the start of the season and in July
Player eligibility criteria:
- Born between 2006 and 2009
- Current member of Badminton WA (if currently not a member, please register as Individual junior member here before submitting your application)
- Commitment for the entire season
NB: the Under 15 State Team will be selected from the Squad players only.
Selection trials will take place on Thursday 26 March 2020 (Venue: Kingsway Indoor Stadium) starting from 6pm to 8pm. The details will be emailed to those who have submitted their applications.
Closing date for nominations is Wednesday 18 March 2020.