Shuttle Time is the Badminton World Federation (BWF) schools and community programme supporting the principle of active lifestyle and sport participation for people of all ages -and successful completion of the Shuttle Time course will provide you with a nationally recognised qualification which certifies you as a community and participation level coach.
The next Shuttle Time Course details:
- Date: Friday 10th August 2018
- Time: 9am - 1:30pm
- Venue: State Netball Centre (200 Selby Street, Jolimont WA 6014)
- Tutor / Assessor: Lily Buttrose
- Cost: $100 inc GST (tax invoice provided on request); tea, coffee & refreshments provided, bring own lunch
- Registration extended: 5th August 2018
- Pre-requisites: Completion of the following Australian Sports Commissions free online
courses with certificates obtained prior.
- Community Coaching General Principles online course ( )
- Play by the Rules - Child Protection Online Course ( )
- Play by the Rules - Harassment and Discrimination Online Course ( )
Please use the form below to register.